35+ Years of Electrical Experience
It’s not always easy to find a quality electrician and ensure that they guarantee results, especially when disaster strikes. Our skilled electricians have tackled every electrical issue the mind can conjure, and we have worked on an array of systems. Our team of electricians in DeLand has also been fully trained on the latest technologies and industry-standard equipment to ensure we can meet the needs of all customers who give us a call.
We Provide Top-of-the-Line Customer Services
Customers turn to All Electric Services for literally (you guessed it), all electric work they need for their home or business. We are committed to meeting the needs of any customer who calls us with an electrical issue, and that’s what makes us stand out from the competition.
Our Commercial & Residential Electrical Services Include:
- Lighting services
- LED retrofits
- Safety inspections
- Outlets and switches
- Wiring and rewiring
- Panels and service breakers
- Generator installations
- Energy audits
- Ceiling fan installations
- And more!
Equipped to Handle Your Electrical Emergencies
No one wants to face an emergency when it comes to their electrical systems, especially if you’re tempted to do a DIY fix. We can tell you firsthand that it is not a good idea to attempt to fix it yourself, as it can cause more problems than it’s worth, not to mention it can be very dangerous and a fire hazard if you aren’t trained on proper electrical protocol. All Electric Services follows strict safety procedures for each job we do, meaning your electrical systems are in good, capable hands. So if you notice any of the following issues, be sure to contact the professional electricians from our team today.
When to Call an Electrician:
- If the lights in your home are consistently going in and out
- If you receive a shock when plugging appliances or electronics into the outlets
- If there are visible signs of rust around your electrical panel
- If you notice that your wiring looks frayed
- If your breaker won’t reset or keeps tripping
- If your outlets or light switches are warm
- If your home doesn’t have enough outlets for your electrical needs
- If you hear buzzing sounds from the outlets
- If there are lights in your home that have stopped working entirely, even after changing the bulb
Our qualified electrical team will be able to inspect your electrical system and determine the repair needed to resolve your issue. Need follow-up? We provide that, too, to ensure you’re completely satisfied with our services. Expect a call from us after we complete your electrical work, because we want to make doubly sure you had a good experience with All Electric Services.
What Are The Benefits Of Professional Electrical Services?
Looking for professional electrical services can be a great way to ensure that your home or business is equipped with the proper outlets and switches.
Here are just a couple of the many benefits of working with a qualified electrician:
- Expert knowledge and experience: An electrician will have up-to-date knowledge on all aspects of electrical systems, from installing new wires and outlets to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. This means you can rest assured that your electrical work is done correctly, without having to worry about potential safety hazards or other issues down the line.
- Fast and reliable service: A professional electrician will be able to quickly identify and fix any problems with your electrical system, minimizing downtime and helping you get back to your regular routine as quickly as possible.
Interested in learning more about the many benefits that come with professional electrical services? Contact our electricians in DeLand, FL today to learn more or to schedule an electrical service.
Providing DeLand Electrical Services When You Need It Most
All Electric Services provides top-quality electrical work, and has proudly served the people of Central Florida for over 40 years. When you choose All Electric Services, you can count on us not only for highly skilled electrical work, but affordable, fully detailed, up-front price quotes, too. We don’t want to pull the wool over your eyes by nickel and diming you and adding in hidden fees for work you never agreed to, as you may have experienced with other, unscrupulous electricians in the past.
Other companies talk about safety and teamwork. At AES, it’s our way of life, and we are committed to being a leader in our industry by providing the highest standards of safety for our work force. It is our policy that every employee works under the safest possible conditions; therefore, safety through education is a continuous process and we are dedicated to it.
At AES, we demonstrate integrity every day by practicing the highest ethical standards and by ensuring our actions follow our words. Our clients can rely on our integrity beginning with complete, competitive and thorough bids. Our clients also benefit from AES’s long-standing relationships with manufacturers and distributors, and expertly-managed purchasing system.
AES has established a reputation for meeting schedules, staying within budgets and for our quality of workmanship. Meeting our clients' needs remains our first priority. AES is known for its attention to detail and innovative solutions to any project challenge and our clients are assured senior level involvement throughout the construction process.
AES takes pride in everything we do and we have continued to achieve success by providing our clients value, service and excellence. AES’s long-tenured managers, superintendents and electricians turn projects around quickly. We meet deadlines and deliver a complete project and once the job is complete, AES is there to provide ongoing satisfaction with our service department.