24/7 Generator Repair Services Throughout Seminole County
Being prepared for a lack of power can be difficult but in Florida, doing so is essential to your comfort in the event of a power outage. At All Electric Services, we can provide you with top-quality generator equipment and services to help you always be ready for the possibility of losing power. Residential power generators are incredibly powerful pieces of technology that can give you the external power source you need during a storm or other event.
Important Uses for Emergency Generators
Most residents and homeowners living in Lake Mary or the surrounding areas have at one time experienced a serious storm. If not a hurricane, you may have at least been caught in a thunderstorm that knocked your power out.
Technology has come a long way over the years and with great convenience comes the fact that most appliances and devices depend on a flow of energy to run. This is why generators are now considered to be less of a convenience and more of indispensable investment. You can rely on our team to provide you with expert advice and quality equipment which can keep your home functioning in the event of a power outage.
A few examples of important uses for generators include:
- Home business equipment
- Water pumps and wells
- Medical equipment
- HVAC systems
- Sewage ejectors
- Lighting systems
Types of Home Generators to Consider
There are two basic types of home generators, each having its own potential drawbacks and benefits. We can work with you to consider your budget and needs and figure out which is right for you.
The two types of generators include:
- Portable generators - These generators can be moved around the home or to different locations and are typically less expensive than stationary generators. However, they have a limited run time and must be started manually.
- Stationary generators- These are permanently installed in one place and can provide backup energy for long-term power disruptions. Although they are not movable and are more expensive, they operate (turn on) automatically in the event of a power outage and are directly connected to your electrical system.
5 Factors to Consider Before Installing a Generator
When considering the installation of a home generator, several crucial factors demand careful thought to ensure a successful and efficient setup. Making informed decisions regarding these factors can greatly impact your power supply during outages and emergencies.
Five most important factors to consider before installing a home generator:
- Power Requirements: Begin by assessing your household's power needs during a blackout. Identify the essential appliances and systems you want to keep running to determine the generator's necessary capacity.
- Generator Type: Choose between standby generators and portable generators. Standby generators offer automatic activation, seamlessly restoring power, while portable generators require manual setup but offer flexibility.
- Fuel Source: Decide on the type of fuel your generator will use. Common options include natural gas, propane, and diesel. Your choice will impact fuel availability, cost, and convenience.
- Budget: Calculate the total cost of the generator, including purchase, installation, and potential electrical modifications. Setting a realistic budget ensures you make a well-informed decision.
- Professional Installation: While some may attempt a DIY installation, it's highly recommended to hire a licensed electrician or generator installer. Professionals ensure proper wiring, compliance with codes, and safe operation.
Considering these essential factors will enable you to navigate the complexities of home generator installations successfully. By addressing power requirements, generator type, fuel source, budget, and professional installation, you're on the path to securing a reliable backup power solution for your home.
Achieve Peace of Mind in a Power Outage
Power outages can be scary. At All Electric Services, we take your comfort and peace of mind seriously. When you call our Lake Mary generator electricians, you can count on us to help you repair, install, or replace your generator.
Other companies talk about safety and teamwork. At AES, it’s our way of life, and we are committed to being a leader in our industry by providing the highest standards of safety for our work force. It is our policy that every employee works under the safest possible conditions; therefore, safety through education is a continuous process and we are dedicated to it.
At AES, we demonstrate integrity every day by practicing the highest ethical standards and by ensuring our actions follow our words. Our clients can rely on our integrity beginning with complete, competitive and thorough bids. Our clients also benefit from AES’s long-standing relationships with manufacturers and distributors, and expertly-managed purchasing system.
AES has established a reputation for meeting schedules, staying within budgets and for our quality of workmanship. Meeting our clients' needs remains our first priority. AES is known for its attention to detail and innovative solutions to any project challenge and our clients are assured senior level involvement throughout the construction process.
AES takes pride in everything we do and we have continued to achieve success by providing our clients value, service and excellence. AES’s long-tenured managers, superintendents and electricians turn projects around quickly. We meet deadlines and deliver a complete project and once the job is complete, AES is there to provide ongoing satisfaction with our service department.