Energy Audits in Charlotte
Improving Electrical Efficiency in Gastonia & the Charlotte Area
If you want to improve the energy efficiency of your home, commercial property, or industrial facility, get started with a full energy audit from All Electric Services. Also known as energy assessment, an energy audit can help you identify where your property is losing energy and what you can do to prevent this and save money going forward. With over 40 years of experience, we are one of the leading electrical contractors in Belmont, Gastonia, and Charlotte that focuses on improving energy efficiency for our clients. In addition to providing full energy audits, we offer alternative energy solutions such as LED retrofits and more.
Energy Audit Checklist
The energy audit process varies depending on the size of your property and other factors such as the number of occupants in the building, number of windows, appliances, systems, or machinery that are often used, peak hours of the building, and more. Home energy audits definitely have a more simplified checklist than commercial or industrial energy audits.
Generally, however, our energy audit checklist includes:
- Analyzing past year’s fuel bills to determine base energy consumption.
- Interviewing the homeowner or property manager to learn about energy issues and how the property operates.
- Conducting a visual inspection of the property’s interior and exterior.
- Checking for health and safety hazards.
- Assessing the electrical system and looking for safety concerns.
- Inspecting the appliances, systems, and machinery for potential combustion.
- Inspecting the windows and doors for excess condensation.
- Checking the windows, doors, ductwork, and fixtures for air leaks.
- Inspecting the property’s insulation.
After the inspection, our Charlotte electricians will provide you a comprehensive report of our findings that includes our recommendation on how you can improve energy efficiency and save money.
Providing Alternative Energy Solutions
Depending on what your energy audit uncovers, All Electric Services always recommends smart, sustainable solutions and upgrades for our clients. We also leave you with simple conservation tips to help you maintain a highly efficient home or commercial property.
I don’t spend time doing reviews unless there is service, accuracy and professionalism. All Electric Services did all 3.- Taylor B.
Very pleased- Darlene W.
The repairs were perfect!- Roxanna N.
Extremely helpful and professional!- Julio V.
Absolutely great experience!- Racquel E.